"Those who dare win"
Sophia A. Jones + Associates (SAJA) is a global business, political and brand management consulting firm.
In my early years away at college I made a promise to my dad that I would never study or work in politics. He had good reasons to make the request, after all he had earned his badges in the political minefields of Jamaica as an agitator and activist. We both witnessed horrific things, all in the name of political progress and self-rule, as is too often the case with formerly colonized countries as they transition from imperial rule to independence.
Oh well, it turned out I was already bitten by the bug and I became a political scientist. I’ve loved every moment of it too! So after ten years of working alongside Marty Markowitz, the visionary politician who transformed Brooklyn into the hip and cool locale it is today, and after all the lessons learned…SAJA was born.
We have great visions of our own and have grown in ways we could not have imagined. We are vigilant and committed to growth! We are optimistic about the future!
We communicate exclusivity yet approachable
• Caribbean and Latin-American Business Women Breakfast Forum
• BREUCKELEN Magazine - SAJA is the exclusive business consultant to this preeminent art and culture publication in Brooklyn, New York.
• Migrating Sun - SAJA is the Caribbean consultant to this year long series of art exhibitions by Caribbean artists traveling throughout the Caribbean.
• Est. 1646 - A branding campaign.
Who Our Clients Are
We serve organizations and individuals, such as;
• Business owners and executives
• Public/media personalities and entertainers
• Political professionals and organizations
• Caribbean candidates for offices in the diaspora
• The courageous individual with an interest in holding elected office
Caribbean + Latin-American Business Women Breakfast Forum
Purpose of our Forums
Sustainable development and economic growth that is both sustained and sustainable are possible only through improving the economic, social, political, legal and cultural status of women (UN Conference on Women, Beijing China, 1995)
The purpose of the Caribbean and Latin-American Business Women Breakfast Forums is to address challenges such as access to finance and markets, affordable office/work space, state of the art technology, training and skills development, etc., and develop innovative business models that support the growth of women's small and medium-sized businesses in and from this region.
When we started these forums we quickly realized that to effectively fulfill the needs of you, our business women, we had to know with absolute certainty that we understood your needs. To achieve this goal we developed a short survey, to help you… help us… help you! Please complete and submit.
Thank you for your interest in
Sophia A. Jones + Associates (SAJA). We want to hear from you so please drop us a line…
PO Box 100500, Brooklyn, New York 11210